Friday, October 16, 2009

Oct 12, something to do

I started my job today and I couldn’t be happier about it. On Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday each week I will be teaching English to the 2008 team. I had a choice to teach English, math, or science, and I think English is my very bestest subject out of those 3(bestest haha). On Tuesdays I will go out to the preschools with one of the other DI’s or I will go talk to the American who runs the local orphanage and see if he could use my help on Tuesdays. On Fridays I will be working with the partnership officer. I am very excited for Fridays, because the partnership guy is very excited to work with me. Any group or business interested in sponsoring an activity or group at Amalika Teacher’s Training College in Cholo, Malawi? Think about it and get back to me; what can I say I’m a natural!

No comments:

Post a Comment